It’s time for the politicians in Washington, D.C. to start experiencing first-hand the effects of their border policies.
A suggestion for Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico
More from Terry PauldingMore posts in Terry Paulding »
- De-Branding America
- What if there was a protest and you never knew?
- Will the COVID boogie man get you?
- How to create a surveillance state
- Slowing Killing The American Frog
- Mama told me
- Educating our sons and daughters about the new gender realities
- After four years of Trump, the establishment is again pulling the same levers
- Getting sick in times of COVID
- What’s going on in Washington, D.C.?
More from The Apache PostMore posts in The Apache Post »
- Lindsey Graham says Mitch McConnell speech slamming Trump could haunt Republicans in 2022
- The Pandemic Cure is Far Worse than the Disease
- Puerto Rico governor gets cocky about statehood…
- Catholic Caucus: Daily Mass Readings, 02-15-2021, Memorial of St. Joseph of Antioch
- The New York Times Descends Into Lunacy
- God Knows Everything – Devotional
- About Those 11 Iranian Migrants Captured at Mexico-Arizona Frontier…What Homeland Security Does
- DAY 171: WHEN GOD ALLOWS OPPOSITION – Devotional
- Support grows for Capitol riot inquiry after Trump acquittal
- Sheriff: Father of 3 shoots, kills burglar at Polk County home