What is in a word definition? For example, when you say you love your country, what's embedded in that? What does that mean? For me, the 51 constitutions of the states and the U.S. Constitution come to mind. That's not at all what comes to mind to a progressive. If you actually listen to the progressives, they'll tell you. In May of 1918, Theodore Roosevelt wrote the following: Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President or any other public officialYou've seen this quote before. You may have even used it yourself….
Why is Progressive Nationalism so misunderstood?
More from The Apache PostMore posts in The Apache Post »
- Lindsey Graham says Mitch McConnell speech slamming Trump could haunt Republicans in 2022
- The Pandemic Cure is Far Worse than the Disease
- Puerto Rico governor gets cocky about statehood…
- Catholic Caucus: Daily Mass Readings, 02-15-2021, Memorial of St. Joseph of Antioch
- The New York Times Descends Into Lunacy
- God Knows Everything – Devotional
- About Those 11 Iranian Migrants Captured at Mexico-Arizona Frontier…What Homeland Security Does
- DAY 171: WHEN GOD ALLOWS OPPOSITION – Devotional
- Support grows for Capitol riot inquiry after Trump acquittal
- Sheriff: Father of 3 shoots, kills burglar at Polk County home